5 movie Reviews with Responses

Baa Baa Imperial Sheep Baa Baa Imperial Sheep

class

that was class dude. simple idea. short and to the point. great movie. i love your stuff. long live koit studios.

koit responds:

hehe

Cheers matey.........Liked your anims too. Especially your pred one. Class

3.14=Yummy 3.14=Yummy

why?

what is the big deal with all these bloody clock animations? i cant decide which is worse, clock animations or stick animations.i just dont get it. they suck major ass. especially the retarded computer generated voices.

ThePurityClock responds:

Clocks have been around forever. THE CLOCKS PWN J00!!!

I love space I love space

lol

i really loved this animation. I thought the song was what made it funny, where did you get the music from? Shame most yanks wont get the sun newspaper and the Alfie Moon references, so they'll probably diss this, but as a brit i thought it rocked.

koit responds:

Aye, I was going to go with Keith moon, but I couldn't find a decent pic so went with lil ole Shane Richie instead.

As far as music goes, I got it from myself. ;)

Chokotto Love Chokotto Love

i dont know why but i liked it!

this is a crazy flash. it kinda started off like one of those sesame street number songs, with number, kids and chickens flying all over the place. besides the weirdness of all this, it was very well done and the timing to the music was good. you get my 5

Goatomatic responds:

Thanks, it took a lot of time to get it timed just right.

Anime nCrap 02 Anime nCrap 02

less crap, more anime next time

next time i think there should be more heads bouncing on boobs, that was the best part.

sofox responds:

Thanking you for your review!! I'm sure there will be more randomness in the near future.