Baa Baa Imperial Sheep Baa Baa Imperial Sheep

class

that was class dude. simple idea. short and to the point. great movie. i love your stuff. long live koit studios.

koit responds:

hehe

Cheers matey.........Liked your anims too. Especially your pred one. Class

JOUNI JOUNI

not bad

very good animation. keep up the good work. only bugged by one thing...why did all those soldiers not have any weapons? you should have called it 'suicidal soldiers'

3.14=Yummy 3.14=Yummy

why?

what is the big deal with all these bloody clock animations? i cant decide which is worse, clock animations or stick animations.i just dont get it. they suck major ass. especially the retarded computer generated voices.

ThePurityClock responds:

Clocks have been around forever. THE CLOCKS PWN J00!!!

I love space I love space

lol

i really loved this animation. I thought the song was what made it funny, where did you get the music from? Shame most yanks wont get the sun newspaper and the Alfie Moon references, so they'll probably diss this, but as a brit i thought it rocked.

koit responds:

Aye, I was going to go with Keith moon, but I couldn't find a decent pic so went with lil ole Shane Richie instead.

As far as music goes, I got it from myself. ;)

Chokotto Love Chokotto Love

i dont know why but i liked it!

this is a crazy flash. it kinda started off like one of those sesame street number songs, with number, kids and chickens flying all over the place. besides the weirdness of all this, it was very well done and the timing to the music was good. you get my 5

Goatomatic responds:

Thanks, it took a lot of time to get it timed just right.

WotG Trailer WotG Trailer

change more

come on dude, you hardly changed anything from the last time you submitted this, you need more more more! get those new characters actually doing something. its no use just saying you have more characters if they do shit

Anime nCrap 02 Anime nCrap 02

less crap, more anime next time

next time i think there should be more heads bouncing on boobs, that was the best part.

sofox responds:

Thanking you for your review!! I'm sure there will be more randomness in the near future.

John Kerry in Vietnam John Kerry in Vietnam

kick ass

this flash kicked ass, whether or not John kerry actually did. I couldnt care less, cos im British and I hate George Bush, but this flash was really good.lol.

Roommates : Episode 2 Roommates : Episode 2

pretty good

it was really good if a bit on the slow side. but would anyone get that upset over a broken alarm clock?! keep up the good work!

Static 2 The Trailer Static 2 The Trailer

ok

nice sound and good layout, shame its only stick animation and mostly they suck. but this was ok i guess. oh and its spelt SEPtember not SEMPtember.